1. Travel booking site EaseMyTrip plans to raise Rs 1,500 crore through an initial public offer.
2. Zoomtail Technologies, which runs a fashion focused e-commerce platform, has raised seed capital led by Matrix Partners India.
3. Bain Capital will buy majority stake in Brillio, a global digital technology consulting and solutions company.
4. The Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY) will soon be setting up a Centre of Excellence (CoE) for FinTech at Software Technology Parks of India STPI-Chennai.
5. Japan's SoftBank plans to lead another $700M investment round in California-based Katerra at more than $4 billion valuation.
6. Agri-tech startup WayCool raises Rs 120 crore led by LGT Impact
7. Bike rental startup Vogo has raised $8.87M as part of its ongoing Series B funding round.
8. DSG and Blume lead $1.3M pre-Series A round in Leverage Edu.
9. Sequoia India’s Chief Marketing Officer Raja Ganapathy resigned his position to start an unconventional VC – Spring Marketing Capital – as a co-founder.
10. Agritech firm Crofarm has secured $500,000 from a clutch of investors
11. Goldman Sachs PE, Norwest Venture Partners and Bertelsmann India Investments may invest $100 million in branded furniture etailer Pepperfry, reports ET.