1. SoftBank may pick up 42% stake in omni-channel baby and mother care product retailer FirstCry for $400M
2. Pokemon Go creator Niantic has raised $245 million in a new round of financing at nearly $4 billion valuation.
3. The Competition Commission of India (CCI) has approved the Samara Capital-Amazon joint bid to acquire Aditya Birla Group's supermarket chain More.
4. Slack's chief product officer, April Underwood, is leaving the messaging startup.
5. Google has agreed to pay $40 million for the smartwatch technology of the fashion and accessory group Fossil.
6. Digital lending platform Loantap has raised $8 million led by Bengaluru-based early stage venture capital fund 3one4 Capital.
7. Mukesh Bansal and Ankit Nagori-led health and fitness startup Cure.fit is gearing up to open its first fitness centre in Dubai by mid-2019.
8. Digital payments company PhonePe is betting majorly in the offline payments space, trying to expand adoption across small merchants and organised retail.
9. Oyo gets income-tax notices for furnishing inaccurate particulars of income, sources familiar with the matter told ET.
10. CometChat, a Mumbai based CpaaS (communication platform as a service) startup has received seed funding