1. Foodtech startup FreshMenu, has raised Rs 11.7 Cr in a Series B1 funding round led by Lightspeed Ventures
2. Mutual fund investment platform Groww has raised $6.2M in a Series A round of funding led by Sequoia Capital.
3. Automobile repair and service solution startup GoMechanic has reportedly raised Rs 30-35 Cr in a Series A round led by Sequoia Capital.
4. M1xchange, a digital invoice discounting platform for MSMEs, has raised an undisclosed amount of funding from Mayfield India and SIDBI Ventures.
5. Early stage investor Kae Capital is raising a ₹100 crore add-on fund to invest in portfolio companies of its first fund, founder and managing director Sasha Mirchandani said in an interview to Mint.
6. Kalaari Capital has added three new venture partners in its leadership team as it gears up to raise a $200-million fourth India-dedicated fund this year.
7. Women-only community platform SHEROES has acquired Bengaluru-based women’s health app Maya in an all-stock deal.
8. Oracle is set to launch its first India data centre later this year
9. Peer-to-peer (P2P) lending startup Liquiloans has raised Rs 12 crore in a pre-series A round from investors led by Matrix Partners.
10. OYO has been in talks to acquire Innov8, a co-working company with presence in four cities in India, reports Entrackr.
11. Car maker Maruti Suzuki on Monday launched a program - Mobility & Automobile Innovation Lab (MAIL) to tap into the start up world and promote innovation in India for automobile and mobility space.
12. Bounce, a bike and scooter rental platform has raised over $7 million in Series B round from Chiratae Ventures, Accel India, Sequoia India and On Mauritius.
13. Flipkart promotes Rishi Vasudev to head Myntra-Jabong's fashion & lifestyle categories
14. ITI Growth Opportunities Fund, which invests in early-stage startups, has made its first investment in RevOS, an operating system for electric vehicles.