1. Hong Kong’s Integrated Capital Leads $10M Funding In Bengaluru's Bike Taxi App Rapido
2. Xiaomi has introduced a new e-commerce platform called ShareSave in India.
3. Lingerie Brand Clovia Raises Series B Funding Led by AT Capital
4. Three Startups Won On-The-Spot Funding At IIT-B’s Ten Minute Million Challenge including LegitDoc (Rs 1.47 Cr), rePurpose Global, LLC (Rs 1.01 Cr) & Giscle Systems (Rs 63 Lakh).
5. Paytm is reportedly considering expanding its digital payments services into 1-2 more developed markets in 2019.
6. Sports engagement startup Rooter raises Rs 1 Cr from Anthill Ventures
7. Farm to door fresh milk and dairy products delivery startup Country Delight has raised around $7-10 million in its Series B funding led by early-stage investor Matrix Partners.
8. Ayurvedic foods brand Kapiva Ayurveda has raised $2.5 million in its first round of institutional funding led by Fireside Ventures.
9. Consumer lending startup MoneyOnClick has raised around Rs 15 crore ($2.25 million)