1. Matrix Partners India raises $300M fund, plans to invest it in early-stage startups across sectors
2. Ola is in talks to invest in or acquire medicine delivery startup Myra Medicines.
3. Online pharmacy startup 1mg is raising $35M at $200M valuation led by new investor Corisol Holding AG, a Switzerland-based family office. Existing investor Kae Capital is likely to sell its entire stake, reports TechCircle.
4. Oracle founder Larry Ellison has disclosed a $1-billion stake in Tesla.
5. New York-headquartered shared workspace provider WeWork is holding talks to own at least 51% stake in its Indian operations, which is currently managed by billionaire property developer Jitu Virwani of Embassy Group through a licensing deal, reports ET.
6. The PremjiInvest Opportunities Fund has proposed to invest in MedPlus Health Services according to a CCI filing accessed by Inc42.
7. Edtech platform Talentedge has acquired a significant stake in Hyderabad-based GreyCampus for an undisclosed amount.
8. Budget Hotel Association of Mumbai has formed a pan India alliance to boycott the Softbank-backed OYO.
9. HT Media invests in digital marketing education firm Digiperform.