New technology has enabled companies to offer employees this flexibility and that means that even in the midst of a global crisis, businesses can carry on productively with limited impact in a secure and collaborative way.
Going forward, post quarantine period the concept will gain popularity. Companies will intensify to implement the WFH program aiming to reduce their overhead cost and improve employee productivity.
WFH Check list
Infrastructure/ Work Area
- Select a bright and ventilated spot in your home
- Setup a table & comfortable chair
- Arrange your basic stationary
- Ensure that the place resembles your regular work spot in office
- Internet Connection
- Wi-Fi Router, Repeater
- Laptop/ Desktop Computer
- Spikebuster extension box, Power Adaptors
- Headset, with mic
- Google Drive
For support, login to https://app.bigfix.in